Exhibition Terms & Conditions
- DEFINITIONS: –
- a) Company: shall mean the body corporate/ entity, participating in the Exhibition, as an Exhibitor, for which the terms and conditions as it the Booking Form apply.
- b) Data Protection Law: all laws related to data protection and privacy as applicable in INDIA.
- c) Exhibition: shall mean The Ceramic & Bath Industry Show 2022 being held at Jio Convention Centre from January 26 – 28, 2023.
- d) Fees: shall mean the total fees payable by the Visitor for entering into the Exhibition.
- e) Force Majeure Event: shall mean any/all causes beyond the Organiser’s control, including without limitation, any software glitch, malware or virus attack, fire, casualty, flood, epidemic, pandemic(including Covid19 ) earthquake, explosion or accident, blockage, embargo, inclement weather, governmental restraints, restraints or orders of civil defence or military authorities, act of public enemy, riot or civil disturbance or commotion, malicious damage, sabotage, vandalism, acts of terrorism, or other similar activities, strike, lockout, boycott or other labour dispute or disturbance, inability to secure sufficient labour, technical or other personnel, absence of premises required for the conduct of the Exhibition, failure, impairment or lack of adequate transportation facilities, restrictions or movement restrictions or lockdowns imposed due to Covid19, inability to obtain or requisition or commandeering of necessary supplies or equipment, change in local, state or other law, ordinance, rule, order, decree or regulation, whether legislative, executive or judicial, and whether constitutional, or act of God and the words “act(s) of” shall include “threat of or perceived threat of.
- f) Intellectual Property Rights: trademarks, trading names, domain names, logos, rights in design, copyrights, database rights, moral rights, goodwill, rights of confidence, know-how and trade secrets and all other intellectual property rights or analogous rights, whether registered or unregistered, that subsist now or in the future anywhere in the World.
- Visitor Terms
- a) Right of Admission to the Exhibition is reserved. Organisers decision is final.
- b) Visitors are required to register themselves, pay the necessary Fees and obtain their entry badge. True and correct information shall be submitted when registering.
- c) Entry for those 18 years and above only. Infants not permitted.
- d) The badge must be worn and displayed at all times during the attendance at the Exhibition.
- e) The badge should not be torn or damaged, else it will be considered invalid.
- f) Visitors shall be subject to security check at the entrance and shall abide by all the routes and instructions as issued by the security personnel from time to time.
- g) Visitor visiting the Exhibition do so at their own risk. Organiser shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever in the event of any injury, or loss of life or limb to any Visitor visiting the Exhibition.
- h) Organisers are not responsible for loss of any valuables or personal items.
- i) Possession of firearms, explosives, dangerous items or flammable substances is strictly prohibited.
- j) Smoking, consumption of banned substances and outside food and beverages at the Exhibition is strictly prohibited.
- k) No Visitor shall act in any manner which causes offence, annoyance, nuisance or inconvenience to the Organiser and/or Exhibitor and/or any other visitor at the Exhibition, or shall do anything which might adversely affect the reputation of Organiser and/or the Exhibition or indulge in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory or stalking behaviour at the Exhibition
- l) No Visitor shall without the express written permission of the Organiser film/record/photograph any part of the Exhibition either for personal or commercial use. If a Visitor indulges in any unauthorised filming/recording, then the Organiser reserves the right to evict the Visitor from the Exhibition.
- m) Visitors hereby specifically acknowledge that all information shared (personal or non-personal) during the visit to the Exhibition shall be used the Organisers as per applicable Data Protection Law.
- n) Visitor hereby grant any irrevocable consent to the Organisers to send promotional/marketing communications via email/What’s App messages and other communications. Incase, any Visitor does not wish to receive any promotional/marketing communication, then the Visitor shall send an opt out email to email@example.com
- o) Visitors hereby acknowledge that the Organiser is the sole and exclusive owner of all Intellectual Property Rights in the Exhibition and its content. The Organiser has the right to record audio/video footage at the Exhibition and the Visitor hereby permits the use of the recorded footage, from the Exhibition anywhere in the World across all modes media and format including but not limited to websites, social media platforms, presentations etc in perpetuity, for promotional and other purposes, without any payment or compensation.
- p) Organiser reserves the right without liability at any time and for any reason including any Force Majeure Event, to make changes/alterations to the rules of entry, restrict the number of visitors, opening hours, duration, dates, timings and any other aspects of the Exhibition.
3) Visitors are strictly prohibited from soliciting any business from any other visitors at the Exhibition. All business transactions /queries should be conducted only between Visitors and Exhibitors. Any Visitor caught indulging in such activities are likely to be evicted by the Organisers.
4) The Organiser does not represent or warrant that the Exhibition will be uninterrupted or error free. All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed by the Organisers to the maximum extent permitted by law
5) The Organiser does not make any warranty as to the Exhibition in relation to: (i) the presence, absence or location of any exhibitor, sponsor, brand promoter at the Exhibition, (ii) the number of exhibitors, sponsors, brand promoters or attendees participating in the Exhibition, and/or (iii) the benefit or outcome (commercial or otherwise) one may achieve as a result of visiting the Exhibition.
6) The Organiser further does not warranty the actual number of visitors/Exhibitors/buyers at the Exhibition. All numbers indicated in marketing campaigns are purely indicative and the Organisers shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever, incase the actual number of visitors/exhibitors/buyers varies from the numbers indicated in the marketing materials.
7) All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai. Laws of India shall be applicable.